- Repl.it: browser-based cloud IDE (write and execute code in your browser, free)
- Flowgorithm: visual coding using flowcharts (+many languages, open source)
- draw.io: cloud diagramming tool (desktop version available, free)
- Strong password generator: https://passwordsgenerator.net/
- Disposable email accounts: https://hnet.com/mail/
- HTML/CSS/JS from w3schools.com:
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language): https://www.w3schools.com
- CSS (Cascading Stylesheets): https://www.w3schools.com/css
- Bootstrap: https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap
- SQL (Structured Query Language > relational database query language):
- Python: https://www.w3schools.com/python
- Java: https://www.w3schools.com/java
- C++: https://www.w3schools.com/cpp
Using MS-Access on a Mac
Another option is Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Desktop.
If you’re a NOVA student, you can go here and login using your student email as username and myNOVA password to get free access to lots of Microsoft tools, apps and Azure cloud services.